Enjoy this educational content on cognition and hearing health, provided at no cost to the audiology community under our partnership agreement with Cognivue, Inc.
Enroll now and watch this Audiology Educational Webinar series brought to you by Cognivue.
Learn how Audiologists can play a key role in the early detection of cognitive decline and how cognitive testing can both elevate and set your practice apart from OTC and online retailers.
- Review the basic science of cognitive performance, cognitive decline, and the importance of early detection
- Review research associated with cognitive performance as it relates to hearing loss
- Review the impact cognition has on hearing in difficult listening situations
- Discover the importance of incorporating cognitive screenings for all patients
- Examine how Audiologists can utilize information from a cognitive screening device to improve outcomes
- Learn ways to integrate cognitive screenings into different types of patient visits
- Learn about various revenue models associated with incorporating cognitive screenings
- Explore various patient communication techniques and marketing initiatives related to cognitive health
- Discover how incorporating cognitive screenings into your practice can help build your specialist referral base and strengthen your role in the community healthcare ecosystem
Module 1: Cognition and Hearing - Supporting Research
Module 2: Patient Centered Care from the Ear to the Brain
Module 3: Implementing Cognitive Screenings: Revenue Models, Patient Flow, Product Details
Module 4: Patient Engagement and Marketing (Part 1)
Module 5: Patient Engagement and Marketing (Part 2)
Module 6: Building MD Referral Networks and other Patient Transition Opportunities